Friday, July 24, 2015

Insta summer project

I've pretty much avoided the social media thing, at least for recreational purposes. I don't have a Twitter account, or a Snapchat account or a Vine account or a Pinterest account. Figuring that our fledgling state bobwhite project would eventually need a Facebook page to reach the masses, I did create a Facebook account but to date have rarely used it.

My recent renewal of a long-time interest in photography has turned my eye toward Instagram, however. While there are millions of selfies and other stupid wastes of pixels on there, a number of talented photographers share their work on it and if you're patient enough to find them, the viewing's pretty good.

So about a month ago I crossed over to the dark side and created an account and it wasn't long before I could no longer resist the urge to post a few of my own shots. If you have an account and are curious, wander on over to @spentcartridge or click the badge below. Some of the pics you've seen here, others are only on Instagram.  Fair warning: expect more than a few of Floyd, at least for a while.

Straight to my profile: 

Instagram

If you like what you see, click on the +Follow button. I'd like to get that total up to at least a hundred or so. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment