Monday, October 27, 2014

A little help please..

I try to avoid re-posting stuff from other bird hunting blogs. It's their creative blood and sweat and you should visit their blogs, not mine, to get it. But this morning I read a post from Greg McReynolds on Mouthful of Feathers that was a bit different.

About a week ago Greg left his gun at a parking spot in Idaho, and this wasn't just any gun:

http://mouthfuloffeathers.com/2014/10/26/lost/

Most of the people who read my blog also read MOF, so there's some redundancy here. Given the circumstances I hope you'll forgive me. If you came upon Greg's gun and you're an honest soul, I don't blame you for picking it up and keeping the dishonest at bay while you figure out how to locate its owner. Now you know who it belongs to, though, and it's time to get it home.

1 comment:

  1. Mark,

    Thanks very much. You're one of the good guys. I may never find my gun, but I've found a bunch of really good people while I was looking for it.

    Best,

    Greg McReynolds

    ReplyDelete